The forecast threatened rain all afternoon yesterday. It rained at the ballpark, it rained in Northeast Philly, it did not rain in South Jersey. The sky looked as though it might storm (see photo below) but there was no storm to be had during the afternoon hours. Finally at around 8pm it rained here in South Jersey, hence the title of this photo.
Day 2 rocking the snork look. I’m going to look like this until next Wednesday. I’m not thrilled about it but I suppose it is what it is.
I feel pretty good today. The spot on my leg where they took the skin graft has started to hurt but aside from that I’m pain free. I haven’t taken any yet but I’m thinking I might take half of one of the pain pills to kill off the pain in my leg. It doesn’t hurt all the time or unbearably so I think half a pill should help.
I posted on Facebook yesterday, “It’s raining. That’s all I have to say. *shakes head*” There’s a story there. It has rained, I mean really rained for every big event in my life.
- It rained so hard for my first communion my brother had to carry me over the curbs into church.
- There was a storm the afternoon of my 8th grade graduation. The church windows were left open after graduation practice and the church flooded so bad the fire department had to come and pump the water out.
- There was an ice storm the night of my senior prom, which was on April 6th.
- It rained on my wedding day.
- It poured the day I came home from my 17 day stay in the hospital and rehab.
- It poured yesterday, the day of my skin graft surgery.
- Oh and although it wasn’t rain, but instead snow, it did snow almost 2 feet on my birthday in 2009 when I, the hubs, my sister-in-law and brother had plans to go to Longwood Gardens for the Christmas display. *shakes head*
If you want it to rain plan a party for me I’m sure it’ll rain. *laughs*
Thanks for stopping by every day to read and comment. I love you all.
~ me ~
It’s pouring here today. We got soaked running out to Target tonight to buy a few necessities. Here’s a tip for you. If you want to visit Target when it’s not at all crowded wait until it’s pouring down rain and you’ll have the place to yourself. Your sneakers will squeak as you walk through the store and you’ll drip all over their nice clean floors but you’ll be first in line at the checkout once you’ve purchased all of your goodies.