Day 2 of Bloggy Summer Camp, What are your guilty pleasures?
I don’t know how guilty my guilty pleasures actually are. I think anyone who knows me or anyone who reads my blog knows that I LOVE, with a capital L bad reality TV. I suppose my obsession began with the first season of the The Real World. You name it I watch it.
- The Real Housewives? I watched a few seasons. They got too angry and too bitter for my liking.
- Rock of Love? Loved it.
- Daisy of Love? That too.
- Megan Wants a Millionaire. *laughs* Okay, maybe I’m a little ashamed of watching this one.
- The Surreal Life? A few seasons.
- My Fair Brady? You betcha!
- America’s Next Top Model. Love it.
- Jerseylicious? Oh you know it!
- The Jersey Shore? I love them in all their fist pumping glory.
- I watched my way through Laguna Beach, The Hills, The City, and Kell on Earth.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter, Parking Wars, Storage Wars, Intervention? Yes, yes, yes and yep.
But what I love most of all are bridal/wedding reality shows. My Fair Wedding, Say Yes to the Dress, Girl Meets Gown, Four Weddings, Rich Bride/Poor Bride, I don’t love Bridezillas but I watch it from time to time too. I can’t wait for Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta to return to the airwaves next week and I absolutely can’t wait for the premiere next week of Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids.
So there you have it, my love of trashy reality TV shows revealed. Thanks for stopping by from Bloggy Summer Camp!